Friday 17 February 2012

Very Basic Edits.



Whilst looking at using the human eye to portray a cyborg I created some very simple edits using this image of the inside of a clock and an old image of my own. I used a very basic overlay technique and decreased the opacity to try to allow for the eye to be seen through the clock. I am sure there are much more sophisticated ways to do this that would be more effective, however, for now this is just to give me a general idea of which direction to take. 




I don't think that the clock is obvious enough within the black and white image, and maybe think the colour one is a bit over the top. I feel that it would be more effective and dramatic on a closer up image of the eye and will try this when revisiting the idea of the human eye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment